NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO ONLY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 OR OLDER AND AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES.
PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO AND WILL COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- ELIGIBILITY; GENERAL. This sweepstakes is open to only legal U.S. residents residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older and at least the age of majority in their respective state. Employees of ISLAND DISTRICT PROVISIONS LLC USA, INC. (“ISLAND DISTRICT”) and its promotional partners and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of such employees, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, you (a) agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of ISLAND DISTRICT, which are final and binding in all matters, and any and all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (collectively, “Applicable Laws”); (b) represent to ISLAND DISTRICT that you satisfy these eligibility requirements, and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
- BINDING AGREEMENT. These Official Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to the sweepstakes. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes or to win any of the prizes. You agree that your submission of an entry to the sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on January 1st, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 28, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period in order to be eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER. You may enter by one of the following two ways:
(i) Enter HERE
(ii) Send ISLAND DISTRICT an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Sweepstakes Entry – ISLAND DISTRICT Cocktail + Cabins Sweepstakes”, and include in the email your first and last legal name, your legal mailing address, the state you live in (if different from your legal mailing address), your email address, your birthdate.
Regardless of method of entry, limit one (1) entry per person. For avoidance of doubt, you may not enter multiple times using multiple accounts, etc. All sweepstakes entries become the property of ISLAND DISTRICT and will not be acknowledged or returned.
ISLAND DISTRICT is not responsible for and will not consider any entries that (i) are incomplete, incorrect, damaged, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate or inaccurately captured, not received by ISLAND DISTRICT lost, stolen, delayed, undelivered, or late for any reason, including as a result of any technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software, internet, server, email platform, Facebook, Instagram, website, application, access provider, network, computer, data transmission, or any third-party service errors, malfunctions, or difficulties (including any active or passive filtering) of any kind (collectively, “Transmission Failures”), or (ii) do not conform with the remainder of the requirements of these Official Rules (collectively, “Faulty Entries”).
If ISLAND DISTRICT determines that there is any suspected or actual tampering, it may void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the sweepstakes, at which time, it may conduct a random drawing to award prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. One (1) potential winner will be chosen by a random drawing to be conducted on or about March 1, 2022 from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER VERIFICATION. The potential winner will be deemed a winner and eligible to receive the prize and the prize will be awarded only after the potential winner’s verification of eligibility and ISLAND DISTRICT’s final verification and approval thereof. ISLAND DISTRICT may disqualify you from this sweepstakes and deem any such entry by you void if it suspects or finds that you have: (i) violated (a) the Official Rules, including by entering or attempting to enter multiple times, including through use of multiple accounts, or (b) any Applicable Law; (ii) tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, including by generating entries through an automated means to subvert entry process; (iii) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person; or (iv) attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or attempted or intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants, ISLAND DISTRICT, or its representatives (collectively, “Violating Entries”). ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE DEEMED A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ISLAND DISTRICT WILL DISQUALIFY YOU AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND MAY BAN OR DISQUALIFY YOU FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES. All materials submitted become the property of ISLAND DISTRICT and will not be returned.
- PRIZES. The winner will receive (2) night stay at Whites Brook Cabin in Bethel Maine and $500 to Sunday River. The estimated total value of all prizes is $2500 (USD).
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/LIMITATIONS. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes. Winner will receive prizes by mail. Winner will be notified via email. ISLAND DISTRICT is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, upon stay.
- ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Many will enter, only one will win.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. The sweepstakes winner will be contacted by ISLAND DISTRICT via email or a message on social media to the account that was used in entering the sweepstakes. The winner must respond by email within seven (7) days of being notified of winning. The winner must supply ISLAND DISTRICT with his/her legal name, email address, mailing address, and birth date. The winner may also be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release. Return of the prize notification as “undeliverable,” or any failure to respond or to return any required affidavit and/or release in the time noted, or any other failure to comply with these Official Rules, will result in disqualification of the selected winner and forfeiture of the prize. ISLAND DISTRICT is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner. The prize will be awarded after ISLAND DISTRICT’s receipt of the winner’s response and any required affidavit of eligibility or release, and proper verification of the winner’s identity and eligibility.
- TERMINATION OF SWEEPSTAKES; CHANGES TO OFFICIAL RULES. ISLAND DISTRICT may terminate, suspend, or modify these Official Rules or this sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) at any time in any manner without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, ISLAND DISTRICT may terminate the sweepstakes.
- RELEASE; DISCLAIMER. ISLAND DISTRICT, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, all prize suppliers, and the directors, officers, employees, and agents of all such entities (the “Released Parties”) do not assume any liability for and may not be held liable for, and you hereby release and discharge, and will indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to (i) the sweepstakes, including the administration of the sweepstakes, the selection or confirmation of winners, any errors, omissions, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, including personal injuries, death, and property damage; (ii) publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by you or a third party; (iii) any Faulty Entries or Violating Entries; (iv) any Transmission Failure, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the sweepstakes; (v) any errors, omissions, or incorrect, or inaccurate information in any sweepstakes-related materials, including printing or advertising errors or the failure of or problems with any equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes howsoever caused; or (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party, including third-party computer "hackers" or otherwise. ISLAND DISTRICT disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the sweepstakes and any prizes. This section shall apply to the extent permitted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Without limiting the foregoing or any other provision herein, the Released Parties’ total liability for any and all claims, judgements, and awards against the Released Parties shall not exceed the total out-of-pocket expenses incurred by you to enter the sweepstakes. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable for any attorneys’ fees, punitive, indirect, incidental, special, and consequential damages. This section shall apply to the extent permitted by law.
- TAXES. The winner will be solely responsible for any and all taxes or other assessments associated with receipt and use of the prizes.
- FORCE MAJEURE. ISLAND DISTRICT will not be liable for failure or delay in the sweepstakes because of causes beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God, terrorism, war, riots, fire, earthquake, flood, or degradation or failure of third party networks or communications infrastructure.
- WINNER LIST; RULES REQUEST. To request a copy of these Official Rules or a list of winners' names, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Official Rules Request; ISLAND DISTRICT COCKTAILS + CABINS SWEEPSTAKES”
- WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTIONS. EACH PARTY HERETO IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN OR TO HAVE A JURY PARTICIPATE IN RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE, ACTION, PROCEEDING, OR COUNTERCLAIM, WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE. ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM CLASS ACTION. THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION; EQUITABLE RELIEF. This sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited or restricted by Applicable Law and is subject to all Applicable Laws. This sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Hampshire. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the state of New Hampshire for resolution of all claims, differences, and disputes the parties may have regarding this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that a breach by you of these Official Rules would cause ISLAND DISTRICT irreparable harm for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy, and in the event of such breach or threatened breach, ISLAND DISTRICT will be entitled to injunctive or equitable relief. The provisions of these rules are deemed by the parties to be severable and the invalidity or unenforceability or any one or more of the provisions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If any one or more of the provisions of these rules is held to be excessively broad or invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall be reformed and construed by limiting and reducing it so as to be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by Applicable Law in conformance with its original intent.
ISLAND DISTRICT PROVISION LLC.
105 Towle Farm Road
Hampton NH 0382